Elevation Technology Partners (AWOL Vision) warrants our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal residential or commercial use and conditions for the period set forth below.
Laser TVs/Projectors/Screens: 1 year limited warranty and 1 year free extended warranty (total 2 years warranty)
Smart Cabinets: 5 years on the cabinet; 2 years on mechanical and electrical components
Accessories: 1 year limited warranty
30-day money back guarantee for any reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Once the returned item arrives at Awol Vision's warehouse (9169 W Atlantic Ave, Suite 118, Delray Beach, FL 33496) for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● The items must be delivered in the original packaging
● For non-quality-related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality-related warranty claims, AWOL Vision will reimburse the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be refused if the product does not meet the above requirements
● The refund will be made within 30 days and will be returned to the place it came from once the test has been passed.
Refund requests for the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee expire 30 days after a guarantee claim is opened. It is not possible to process a refund request due to quality defects for items that have expired within this 30 day window. For purchases not made directly through AWOL Vision's online stores, please contact the retailer for refunds. For refunds, please contact the retailer. For quality-related issues, see below.
Warranty claims for quality-related problems
All quality-related defects in items sold directly by AWOL Vision or AWOL Vision's authorized resellers are covered by a limited warranty from the date of purchase.
The AWOL Vision Limited Warranty is limited to the country of purchase. The Limited Warranty is void on items shipped outside of the country in which they were originally purchased or to which they were shipped directly via an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims for purchases made through AWOL Vision's authorized distributors and retailers will be processed through AWOL Vision.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be repaired or replaced with a factory reconditioned model of equal value if available, otherwise a new item will be shipped.
Warranties for all replacement parts are subject to the same warranty period as the original defective item or 3 months after replacement, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void upon full refund.
● The buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● AWOL Vision must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The serial number of the defective item and/or visible evidence of the defect is required
● It may be necessary to send the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number for online purchases made through AWOL Vision or AWOL Vision's authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated proof of purchase from an authorized AWOL Vision dealer containing a description of the product and its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (e.g. a receipt for the money transfer and confirmation of the address of the item that was originally shipped).
Warranty claims due to product defects expire 90 days after a warranty claim is opened. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired from the original warranty period or the 90-day warranty claim period, whichever is longer.
The buyer must bear the shipping costs in the following cases:
● Returning products for a reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims for items shipped outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer's accidental returns
● Return of personal items
● Returning items that are claimed to have defects but have been determined by AWOL Vision quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items for international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any return made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not covered by warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items whose warranty period has expired
● Non-quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs by third parties
● Damage from external sources
● Damage caused by improper use of products (including but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water and improper operation of equipment)
● Purchases from illegal sources
AWOL Vision is not liable for:
● Data loss resulting from the use of AWOL Vision products
● Return of personal items sent to AWOL Vision
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by AWOL Vision, AWOL Vision assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred during transit. When returning items due to quality defects, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred during transportation. AWOL Vision does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit under non-quality warranty claims.
Please contact email@example.com to start the process. We will reply within 48 hours.